Dermal fillers – hyaluronic acid gel that subtly adds volume, create contours and plump out lines and wrinkles.
Growing older has many positives as we gain greatly in knowledge, wisdom, experience and confidence. However there are downsides too, including the loss of a youthful look to our skin. Our external appearance may no longer reflect the vibrant person we are inside.
Successful results depend on health of the skin and the type of product used. A full and thorough consultation is carried out by Jane an experienced and qualified Nurse Prescriber who will be able to discuss your areas of concern and advise the best way forward to achieve maximum results. We are incredibly careful not to over inject and over treat clients with fillers, offering a precision service. The only thing that remains inflated is self-esteem and confidence.
Dermal Fillers are temporary as hyaluronic acid is eventually absorbed by the body and naturally broken down & last around 6-12 months however this may vary with each client, lifestyle and area injected.
Client Safety for Dermal Fillers
Your safety is of paramount importance to us, which is why we only use products licensed by the FDA (United States Food and Drugs Administration) who perform stringent tests before granting licenses. Jane, our Nurse Prescriber has Level 7 qualification in Aesthetic Medicine and is a member of CMAC complications group
Treatable areas with Dermal fillers
£200 per 1ml syringe
- Nasolabial (nose to mouth lines)
- Marionette (corners of mouth lines)
- Cheek sagging
- Jowls and chin
- Lip enhancement
- Vertical lip lines
- Skin depressions/certain acne marks and scars
Profhilo® Injectable Hydration treatment
Profhilo® acts as a huge moisture boost to hydrate dull, lacklustre and dehydrated skin. It is a revolutionary ‘beneath the skin’ treatment that is the start of a new category of anti-ageing injectable procedures.
Profhilo is a unique stabilised injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) for treating skin laxity. It contains a very high concentration of HA and contains a blend of both high and low molecular weight HA. Stability is achieved using a new heat process and avoids the need for chemical additives. Studies have demonstrated a stimulation in the production of four different forms of collagen molecules within the skin.
Profhilo Face has the consistency of liquid honey and is administered by five injection sites on each side of the face. The injections have only a very minor discomfort and the HA then spreads out evenly just under the skin surface.
Treatment involves 2 sessions 4 weeks apart and then one treatment every 6 months for maintenance.
HArmonyCa, is a new revolutionary hybrid injectable filler that not only provides an immediate volumising effect but also stimulates collagen regrowth long after treatment, tightening and lifting your cheeks and jawline for up to 12-18 months
HArmonyCa® is a hybrid filler, which means that it has two beneficial components. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Calcium Hydroxyapatite (CaHA) spheres. HA: an immediate lifting effect with the longevity of over a year. CaHA: gradually appearing, long-lasting collagen synthesis triggered by the CaHA spheres, which improves the structure and fullness of the skin beyond the longevity of the HA component. The result is smoother skin with fewer wrinkles or dynamic lines at the sides of the face. The new collagen fibres may be present as early as one week following treatment.
Where can this be used?
HArmonyCa® is for patients with a considerable amount of wrinkles on the side of the face and in front of the ears, especially when smiling. HArmonyCa® can target and treat the lateral aspect of the face only, not the lips or neck. .
HArmonyCa is specifically used for the lower face only. It helps to volumise, lift and tighten the cheeks and jawline.
What should I expect after my treatment?
The volume you see immediately after your treatment will stay the same, however over the next 12-18 months you will see gradual, continual improvement in the appearance of your skin due to the stimulation of new collagen regrowth.
Please book a whatsapp consultation to discuss your suitability for Harmony CA
Following your treatment with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers we recommend that you observe the following guidelines. By doing so you can help to ensure your treatment is successful and minimise unwanted side effects.
- Dermal fillers give a treatment result for an average of 6-12months. This effect may be variable depending on many factors, including condition of the skin, mechanical action in the treatment area, amount of product injected and injection technique. Lifestyle factors are also known to affect the duration of treatment
- Redness, swelling, mild itching on or around the injection site generally resolves within one to two days although we recommend you allow 2 weeks for full resolution.
- You may be slightly numb after your procedure so please take care with hot drinks or food until full sensation has returned.
- Please try to avoid applying make-up on the day of treatment.
- Avoid excessive alcohol intake or vigorous exercise for the first 48 Hours following treatment as this may enhance bruising.
- Some discomfort and tenderness may follow the treatment as discussed in your consultation.
- Please continue with your skin care regime as directed by your practitioner.
- Refrain from vigorously massaging the treated areas although gentle massage may be permitted if directed by your practitioner.
- Do not expose the treatment areas to extreme heat (solarium/sunbathing) or extreme cold until full resolution of any redness and swelling. Apply UV protection when outside.
- If you have had treatment to your cheeks or eye area please try to sleep on your back for the next 2-3 nights and refrain from wearing swimming goggles for 3 weeks.
- As discussed in your consultation you may require more than 1 treatment session for optimal results.
- If you experience any of the following please contact your clinic or practitioner immediately: Increasing redness, swelling, discomfort, heat in the treatment area, pus. Pale, purple or dusky skin around the treatment area, (that is not caused by bruising), cool to touch, crusting or small pustules.
If you are concerned about your treatment results or any potential side effects please contact Coalport Skin Clinic on 07875510070.